Why our Websites Work
- We build websites that increase footfall into our client’s Plant and Garden Centres.
- We are garden retail consultants, we understand your business, speak your language, share your love for plants and can communicate all of that and more to your customers.
- We understand that every £1 you spend on your website has to bring £10 in through the till just to get your investment back; so we keep our prices as sharp as our ideas.
- We know that you have to juggle too many priorities and so offer a monthly phone call and updating service so take full responsibility for making sure you website is always up to date.
- We regularly review the top 30 garden centre websites to keep abreast of the latest thinking in the industry.
Lets start by getting the basics right!
At the very start of the project we discuss, deliberate, and in truth agonise over…
- What do you want your website to do?
- What would one of your customers find to delight them on the site?
- Why would anyone want to visit your website?
- How are we making their experience unique?
- Why would they want to come back?
We also believe strongly in getting to know you and your business so the website we produce is honest to who you are.
The next step – choosing the right look
The next step in developing your new website is to choose the right look.
We have a series of the off the peg website designs, like our Sales Booster Website, or we can design and build the perfect site just for you.
Only when you are delighted with the design do we move onto the next stage.
The words and the pictures
We would be happy to use your own words and pictures, work with you to develop your ideas or to write the words and supply the images for you, or even to provide a mix of all three.
We are flexible.
As we believe it is vital that websites are kept fresh and up to date we would also contact you on a monthly basis to ensure that all information on the site is correct and relevant to both your customers needs and the season.
Would you like to be in the driving seat?
We build our websites so that our clients can update them, should they so wish.
This approach puts you firmly in the driving seat. You can think up a promotional idea before coffee and have it on your site by the time the kettle has boiled.
Of course you do not need to do anything yourself, we can take care of updating the site for you if you prefer.
Below are some examples of website we have build for clients.